Ingredients (4 persons)
- 200gr of cooked chickpeas
- 100gr of basmati rice
- 1 onion
- 100gr of spinach
- 1 leek
- 100gr of pumpkin
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Virgin olive oil
- Wash the chickpeas and drain them
- Boil the rice following the packet’s instructions
- Fry the squashed garlic in a pan with olive oil for a few minutes, add the chopped onion, let it fry gently
- Slice the leek, the spinach and the pumpkin. Add them to the pan, simmer until the pumpkin is tender.
- Add the chickpeas and the rice, let it cook for 10 more minutes
- Add salt and pepper to taste, it’s ready to serve!
Nutritional Information (per person): 335kcal, CH: 69%, Proteins: 16%, Fat: 15%