- a dash of salt and pepper
- 1/4 tsp cumin seed
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 medium orange
- 1/4 med red bell pepper
- 1/4 med tomato
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/8 avocado
- 1 ½ cups or 1 ½ oz (40 g) spinach, raw
- 1/2 tsp Tabasco Sauce
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 5 oz (140g) pork tenderloin, raw
- 5 raisins, seedless
1. Preheat oven to 350°F / 180°C / Gas mark 4
2. Blend salt, pepper, cumin, chilli powder and cinnamon. Coat pork with this spice rub.
3. Spray skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat. Brown pork on each side for about 2 minutes.
4. Mix the garlic, brown sugar and Tabasco sauce and add to the top of pork.
5. Roast for about 20 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from oven and let stand in skillet for about 10 minutes then cube pork.
6. Slice orange into sections, red pepper into strips, and dice tomato and avocado.
7. Top spinach with pork, red pepper, orange, tomato, avocado, raisins and balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing. Toss and serve.
Curves Complete: Enjoy on Phase 1 or 2
Total Time 40 minutes
Calories 379, Fat 10 g, Protein 40 g, Carbohydrate 32.5 g, Fibre 7.5 g, Sodium 378.5 mg