2 beef Sirloin Steaks
1 red onion
150g Cherry Tomatoes
2 Garlic Cloves
1.5 tbsp Olive Oil
110g mozarella Cheese
1 tbsp red Wine Vinegar
1 Salad Bag
½ tsp caster sugar
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place the onion, mushrooms and tomatoes in a roasting tin, add the garlic and 1.5 tsp olive oil and mix well.
2. Roast for 20 mins or until tender and lightly charred. Remove from the oven.
3. Meanwhile, heat a griddle pan until really hot. Season the steaks on both sides and lightly brush with a little (0.5 tsp) oil.
4. Cook the steak on the griddle for 8-10 mins turning once until the steak is cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate to rest for 3 mins, before slicing.
5. To make the dressing, slip the roasted garlic from the papery skin and crush to a paste with the edge of a knife. Place in a bowl, add the 1 tbsp oil, vinegar and sugar and seasoning to taste. Whisk together until smooth.
6. To serve, empty the salad leaves into a large bowl, add the roasted vegetables, mozzarella and dressing and toss together. Divide the vegetables between two plates and top with the sliced steak. Serve straight away.
Curves Complete: Phase 1 or 2