Fitness club with the 30-minute full body workout
DESIGNED FOR WOMEN
GET FIT, GAIN STRENGTH, LOSE WEIGHT WITH THE PROGRAMME THAT EASILY FITS IN YOUR BUSY LIFE
The 30-minute full body workout burns up to 500 calories
A proven workout combining strength training, cardio and stretching
A Curves coach is there to train and motivate you during every workout
Real women. Real results.
Weight loss 69lbs*
My wake-up call came when my five-year-old daughter drew a stick figure of me wearing a giant kaftan. After looking at her picture, I knew it was time to make some healthy changes to feel better about myself. I’d seen a Curves Club in my area and decided to give it a try.
Weight loss 67lbs*
To be honest, the hardest part of going to Curves was walking in the club for the first time. All my fears and doubts about my ability to accomplish my goals started to disappear in the friendly and supportive atmosphere of my Curves club.
Weight loss 48lbs*
Sharon’s changing point came when her daughter said, “Mum, you only wear sweat pants. You never dress up. You used to dress up all of the time.” Sharon felt she had lost herself. She signed up for Curves Complete and stayed on the meal plan 100%. Sharon reached her goal weight in June 2013 and has maintained it using the Curves Complete principles.
*No payment was provided in exchange for this testimonial. The testimonial provided reflects individual success and may not be typical.
CURVES HAS HELPED 10 MILLION WOMEN
GET FIT, GAIN STRENGTH AND LOSE WEIGHTBOOK YOUR FREE CONSULTATION
Why women choose Curves
- Curves is a proven programme of strength training, cardio and stretching
- You work every major muscle group and burn up to 500 calories in just 30 minutes
- A Curves coach is always there to motivate and train you at every workout
- Curves Complete offers a fully personalised weight-loss solution with fitness, meal plan and one-on-one coaching
- Curves is a community of women who work hard together and support each other
- Curves helps women of all shapes, all sizes and all fitness levels