I haven’t received the invitation email to connect to the platform
Check your junk mailbox – as it is a new sender the invitation email might have landed within your spam. If you still can’t find it there, you can write to [email protected] for further assistance.
When I click on the blue button in the invitation email, it gives me an error message
Chances are you have already confirmed your email by clicking on the blue button previously. If you have already created a Curves Social account but can’t remember how to connect, click on https://socialmedia.curves.eu/ to go to the Login page. From there, click on “Forgot Password?” and follow the instructions to recreate login credentials. Don’t forget to bookmark the Curves Social page in your browser and to write your password somewhere 😉
I can’t see what email address I am registered with on Curves Social
The email address with which you created your Curves Social account is the email address to which the invitation email was sent, and that you verified by clicking on the blue button.
I forgot my password
Click on https://socialmedia.curves.eu/ to go to the Login page. From there, click on “Forgot Password?” and follow the instructions to recreate login credentials. Don’t forget to bookmark the Curves Social page in your browser and to write your password somewhere
How can I change the language of the platform?
Go to your Workspace icon in the top right corner and click on Settings. From there, click on the blue button and choose your preferred language from the drop down list. More information here
Workspace and Pages
I can’t connect my Facebook Page
To enable the connection, make sure that:
1) you are logged in to your Facebook personal account in a different tab in the same internet browser
2) this personal account is an admin of the club Facebook page you are trying to connect
3) this personal account is not already connected to another Curves Social account (you can connect a Facebook personal account to only 1 Curves Social account)
I can’t connect my Instagram Page
To enable the connection, make sure that:
1) the page you are trying to connect is a Business page
2) this Instagram page is connected to your Facebook page (more info here)
3) the connection with ”SocialPost” (the name of PromoRepublic on Facebook) is marked as ”Active” within the Business Integrations section of the Security & Login settings of your Facebook personal profile (more info here)
I am seeing an error that my Personal Facebook is already connected
Locate the Curves Social account that your Facebook personal account had been connected to previously and disconnect it. If you have trouble locating this account, please contact [email protected].
How many pages can I connect to my workspace?
You can connect up to 8 pages per workspace.
I want to invite a team member to my workspace
You can send your request to [email protected] and we will add the team member to your workspace.
My scheduled Instagram post didn’t get published
Was it an image? Make sure it is a square image (ideally 1080x1080px).
Was it a video? Make sure it is a square video, and that it is not longer than 60 seconds.
Where can I schedule a Story?
Currently Story images can be created within the Graphic Editor but they have to be published manually from your phone.
How do I publish a Reel on Curves Social?
Currently Reels cannot be created nor published via Curves Social.
I can’t edit my post
Chances are that post has already been published. You can edit a post that is scheduled within Curves Social. But if you wish to edit a post that has already been published, you will have to go to the Social Media page itself (Facebook, Instagram, …).
In the Inbox section, can I see the Private Messages that are sent to my Instagram Page?
Yes! To receive Instagram Direct Messages in the Curves Social Inbox, you need to ensure that privacy settings are configured correctly in the native Instagram app:
1) Open your Instagram app
2) Select the Instagram Business profile
3) Tap Settings > Privacy > Messages
4) Toggle on “Allow access to Messages”
If this update is necessary, you will need to reconnect your IG page to Curves Social. You’ll then see the new messages received after IG page was reconnected.
Why can’t I see or reply to all the Instagram Direct Messages?
Several things should be considered:
– The actions you can take on the Instagram Direct Messages vary based on the types of messages: you can only see videos, GIFs, stickers and audio messages and you can reply to text, links, images, story mentions, story replies. Similarly, you can reply with text and with images, not with videos, GIF, stickers or audio.
– The messages from “General” and “Requests” folders are only shown. If you move the message in the Instagram application to the “Primary” folder, it will not be correctly shown in the Curves Social Inbox.
– Any time a message is received in an Instagram Direct Message conversation, the response window is set to 7 days.
– Group threads (conversation with more than 2 participants) are not supported.
– At the moment it is not possible to respond to public comments with private messages.
– At the moment it is not possible to like the messages.
– Recommended DM reply size is less than 1,000 characters.
How do I create a video with the Graphic Editor?
Currently the Graphic Editor only allows the creation of images. With Curves Social, you can upload, schedule and publish videos that are already created.
What is the html/hex colour code of the Curves purple?
What is the html/hex colour code of the Curves magenta?
What is the name of the font that I need to use in my images?
”Omnes” is the official Curves font. It is available in different variations (light, regular, medium, semibold, bold).
Can’t find the answer to your question? Write an email to [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you