Is Curves right for you
We are looking for enthusiastic, energetic, highly motivated individuals who are interested in exercise and health. Personality, drive, passion and entrepreneurial spirit are more important than your previous business experience.
Curves is a business where earnings are measured by your service to others. If you are passionate about helping women and willing to work hard while having fun, then owning a Curves franchise may be right for you.
- Over the age of 25?
- Looking to be your own boss?
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and highly motivated?
- Filled with desire and the right personal qualities to help women reach their goals?
- Sociable, finding it easy to get on with other people?
- Wanting to work with a company that is one of the world’s leaders in women’s fitness
- Determined to succeed and totally committed to a new challenge?
If so, contact us for more information and attend one of our presentations.
Starts at £ 41,900,- including Curves franchise rights, Curves circuit equipment, initial training, location search, design plan and business support. The franchise agreement is subject to royalties and contributions to national advertising fund. Please contact us for more information.
Franchise Total Investment
On average depending on location as from £ 60,000 - 80,000 (including the initial Franchise Fee)
- Single club: population of 7.00 to 25.000
- Multi-clubs: population of 25.00 to 100.000
- Regional franchise: population over 100.00
Location size: minimum 120 m2, recommended 150 - 200 m2
Look for premises in areas that have plenty of women passing by daily. You are responsible for finding a location and details should then be submitted to Curves for approval
The Curves franchise model is structured to accommodate one full-time employee and two to three part-time employees, with the assumption that the franchisee will take on the full-time role.
Curves provides a unique training in the European Training Center based in the Netherlands. We also provide many training opportunities all around the year.