Gluten Free Pancake Recipe
Staying healthy doesn’t mean missing out on the joy of Pancake Day! Why not whip up these Gluten Free Pancakes and skip the guilt!
· 80 grams of blueberries
· 1 banana
· 2 eggs
· 60 grams of Onken Vanilla Fat Free
· First start by slicing up the banana into a bowl and mash. You can use a hand blender to get is mashed well.
· Add in the eggs and mash into the banana until you have a nice smooth paste that resembles batter.
· Heat a little oil in a non-stick pan and pour a very small amount of the mixture in and shape into a pancake.
· Cook on a low-medium heat until you are able to turn it over and cook on the other side. Be aware this is not as quick as normal pancakes and may take a couple of minutes.
· Repeat for the rest of the mixture & serve the entire batch with Onken vanilla yoghurt and blueberries.