Guacamole canellonni recipe
Not only this dish is very quick and easy to make but is also packed with many vitamins, minerals and healthy fats. Try this great alternative to change from the traditional combination of guacamole and nachos.
Ingredients (servings 4)
- Pasta cannelloni
- 1 avocado
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 spring onion
- Crushed tomato
- 1 bunch fresh coriander
- ½ lemon
- Boil the cannelloni pasta as instructed on the package and reserve.
- In a pan, fry the chopped tomatoes simmered with a pinch of salt and sugar.
- Wash the tomatoes and cut along with the onion into very small dice.
- Peel the avocado with a fork to extract the pulp. Wash the cilantro and cut the leaves as small as possible.
- Mix tomato, avocado, onion and cilantro and pour a the juice of half a lemon. Add salt to taste.
- Fill the cannelloni with a generous spoonful of guacamole and roll up. Place the cannelloni on a tray and cover with fried, warm or cold tomato, decorate with a little grated cheese before serving.
Nutritional Information: (per serving): Energy: 290 Kcal; Carbohydrates: 47 g; Protein: 8.5 g; Fat: 7 g