Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta and Parmesan
- 1 pound Brussels Sprouts
- 1 oz Pancetta
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 T Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Parmesan
1. Rinse and chop Brussels sprouts.
2. Dice pancetta into small chunks.
3. Heat pan over medium heat and add pancetta to the pan.
4. Cook pancetta until golden- about five minutes.
5. Mince garlic.
6. Add olive oil and garlic to the pan and cook for 1 minute.
7. Add Brussels sprouts and sauté until tender crisp.
8. Season with salt and pepper.
9. Remove from heat and stir in parmesan cheese.
Serves 6. Per serving: 87 calories. 5g fat. 4g protein. 3g fiber.